Old 14-08-2007, 02:05 PM posted to aus.gardens
bassett bassett is offline

Default Fluffy Grapefruit

"George W. Frost" wrote in message

"giovani" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:

Not entirely Don, just through obversations made when I stored some
oranges in my fridge and forgot that they were there, then after two
months, I found them and the pith had almost entirely disappeared
and they were as sweet as....
but then again, my oranges are sweeter than any purchased at a fruit
shop or supermarket
then I tried the same technique to other citrus fruits
technique....I like that word, a discovery found by accident is more
like it
Take it or leave it its up to you.....

Fair 'nough
An interesting discovery
Must give it a try
Would stay with your "technique" claim tho'
Most major discoveries are "stumbled upon"
Falling apples, baths overflowing, penicillin etc )

Stumbled upon.....accident.....same thing in my book
If you stumble, then you have an accident
and you cant have any oranges

Your going out again George, without your walking frame. really it's
all a ploy, there's nothing wrong with him, he's just looking for
sympathy, a bit of a cuddle , a free feed, and a bed for the
night.

lov bassett