Old 14-08-2007, 03:24 PM posted to aus.gardens
giovani[_2_] giovani[_2_] is offline

Default Fluffy Grapefruit

George W. Frost wrote:
"giovani" wrote in message
George W. Frost wrote:
Not entirely Don, just through obversations made when I stored some
oranges in my fridge and forgot that they were there, then after two
months, I found them and the pith had almost entirely disappeared
and they were as sweet as....
but then again, my oranges are sweeter than any purchased at a fruit shop
or supermarket
then I tried the same technique to other citrus fruits
technique....I like that word, a discovery found by accident is more like
it
Take it or leave it its up to you.....

Fair 'nough
An interesting discovery
Must give it a try
Would stay with your "technique" claim tho'
Most major discoveries are "stumbled upon"
Falling apples, baths overflowing, penicillin etc )

Stumbled upon.....accident.....same thing in my book
If you stumble, then you have an accident
and you cant have any oranges

lol
ok ....!!