Old 14-08-2007, 06:01 PM posted to rec.ponds.moderated

Default URGENT HELP NEEDED - overflowed garden pond

http://www.become.com/shop?q=automatic+water+timer

an automatic timer is the only way I add water to my ponds since I
have city water. it delivers X amount and then shuts off. I used to
be on well water and didnt worry too much, but since moving into the
city I am completely paranoid seeing as how I have walked off and left
water flowing onto my gardens. now I use a timer on my plants too.
that city water costs $$$$$$$$
Ingrid

On Sat, 11 Aug 2007 21:09:59 CST, Mr M
wrote:
Suffice to say, I will never again forget that I have put the hose in
the pond to top it up but we had visitors that night who wanted to see
the fish, I noticed the pond wanted topping up when we were out in the
garden, I put the hose in and shortly after came indoors. The rest is
history as they say