Old 02-04-2003, 08:56 AM
~ jan

Default Grading Problem

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! Holy Heyzuese....

The first rule about pond club is you don't talk about pond club.
The second rule about pond club is that you DON'T TALK ABOUT POND CLUB.
The third rule about pond club is you never ever never ever discuss how much
money we may or may not be placing in a hole in the ground in the backyard.

Jan, read your rule book please.

Naaaaa, rule 1 & 2? You want to get her involved so she parts with the
money just as gladly as you do. Rule 3, you tell everyone so they come dig
the pond for you.... "Yea, I gave up on banks and put all my money in a
hole in the ground in the backyard.... and covered it up." By morning,
instant pond hole(s) dug. ;-) ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~