Old 16-08-2007, 08:35 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default 19th World Orchid Conference Miami

John, I forgot to ask about your own plans. Will you be there, and for how
long?

Diana

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
Hand in air. Not sure which days we are going, but we need to make that
decision soon. I hope we can do a meet up!

Diana

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Aug 16, 5:10 am, "John Varigos"
wrote:
As a matter of interest, who is planning to go to the Conference in
Miami
next year?
~John

-raises hand- for a couple days, at least. full week is too rich for
my blood.

--j_a