Old 27-08-2007, 05:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Book Hound

Hound? I'd be surprised if yon feline is still speaking to you (except at
dinner time!) You see something like that and you just want to pick them up &
cuddle them. But try it from there & the legs would all be out straight, claws
out too, & books all over the floor!

On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:27:02 -0700, "K Barrett" wrote:

They always find a way to get into the weirdest spots.

Dave Gillingham