Old 28-08-2007, 03:24 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
SuE SuE is offline

Default Book Hound

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:12:33 -0700, "K Barrett"
wrote:

She doesn't ambush me. He usually gives me a slight nudge with a paw as I
pass, but only if he's hungry..... hmmmm....maybe I should watch my back!

I'm not sure how we started calling them 'the hounds' as in "Release the
hounds!" They pile up next to the door when we go to let them out, and they
bound free like little electrons, boiiingggg!

Here they are in repose, Sweets and Telly.

Our gray female is darker than that and all over gray. Our male is
solid black. The twins are now 2 and started chewing on each other
once in a while. It used to be all kitten wrestling; now about once a
week it is King of the Mountain. He attacks, but she is Still Queen
of this Castle. Neither goes out.
SuE