Old 28-08-2007, 10:44 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Bushwalk - Caladenia species

Bushwalk Sunday week ago. A colony of Caladenias beside the road. Erudite
discussion amongst those with more knowledge than I about the species - not
quite like catenata; not quite like carnea. Both come in colours ranging from
white through pink. There were pinks there & I didn't photograph them :-(
Note all four blooms are different.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Bushwalk - Caladenia species-caladenia.jpg