Old 28-08-2007, 10:45 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Bushwalk - Sarcochilus falcatus

A bit high up for a good pic - this was a tele shot.

Graham Corbin - are you lurking? I seem to recall you standing on top of your
car to get a closeup - it would be far better than this, and one of the ladies
(Sue? or Wendy?) really likes S. falcatus if I remember correctly.
Dave Gillingham

Attached Thumbnails
Bushwalk - Sarcochilus falcatus-sarc-falcatus.jpg