Old 29-08-2007, 08:30 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Bushwalk - Why I can't grow Sarc. falcatus

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 07:36:58 -0600, SuE wrote:

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 19:45:07 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

In fairness, their preferred environment is not always like this. But it's the
type of habitat they like.
Dave Gillingham

And now I see why they grow but do not bloom like your wild one.
I do love these. Thanks for the tour. Especially the 'proof of
size', I enjoyed seeing I am not the only one caught back to the lens
of late.
SuE

Thanks, Sue. Yep, we can all get caught nose down & tail up.
Dave Gillingham