Old 29-08-2007, 01:41 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Book Hound

I *told* you we were converts from way back, Kathy.

On Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:49:05 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

Lovely! Of course, I'm a feline convert from way back.
I must remember to listen carefully next time I see an electron ;-)

On Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:12:33 -0700, "K Barrett" wrote:

She doesn't ambush me. He usually gives me a slight nudge with a paw as I
pass, but only if he's hungry..... hmmmm....maybe I should watch my back!

I'm not sure how we started calling them 'the hounds' as in "Release the
hounds!" They pile up next to the door when we go to let them out, and they
bound free like little electrons, boiiingggg!

Here they are in repose, Sweets and Telly.

.
"SuE" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:27:02 -0700, "K Barrett"
wrote:

They always find a way to get into the weirdest spots.

Looks more cat sized than weird to me. Just about right to set up an
ambush. Are you the ambushee?
SuE

Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham

Attached Images
File Type: jpg Cats.jpg (38.8 KB, 70 views)