Old 02-04-2003, 09:20 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Colour of roses best roses for Albuquerque, NM

Bob Bauer wrote:
Radika said:

... Eugene de Beauharnais that actually produces
(what I call) Fuschia coloured blossoms like this
http://www.uncommongarden.com/r/euge...auharnais.html

Wow, Paul Barden is one helluva photographer. I wanna eat that rose!

Liek Raspberry Ice ...

I love that color. Nice.....

It is a very easy-going rose too, makes no fuss at all. I think this
colour is produced only this side of the Rockies. Pictures from the
other side, at least from JohnW.' s site, show a different colour for
this rose. And aye, Paul Barden is quite skilled, isn't he - so much so
that JohnW. suggests that some of these colours are produced by skilled
camera work ;-). I have tried telling him that those are the colours
obtained here, to no avail.

--
Radika
California