Old 31-08-2007, 11:05 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Graham Corbin Graham Corbin is offline

Default Bushwalk - Sarcochilus falcatus - Sarcochilus falcatus.JPG [1/1]

Yes Dave. I am lurking, but very slowly.

Here is a photo of the falcatus from the roof of my car. Note the drops
of water on the flower. It was not the only thing wet as it started to
rain heavily just as I climbed on the car roof. The things you do...

Graham Corbin

In article ,
says...
A bit high up for a good pic - this was a tele shot.

Graham Corbin - are you lurking? I seem to recall you standing on top of your
car to get a closeup - it would be far better than this, and one of the ladies
(Sue? or Wendy?) really likes S. falcatus if I remember correctly.
Dave Gillingham