Old 02-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Cass

Default Kew Rambler (Cass!) Climbing Red Rose?

Radika Kesavan wrote:
tsmay wrote:
Radika Kesavan wrote in message

Tell me, since you are in Long Island, from where are you going to
get the Kew Rambler? ...

... http://www.vintagegardens.com/ which sells Kew Rambler, (sadly,
not on its own roots) but in the country atleast.

Oh, how fortunate! Vintage Gardens is a very good place, you will not
regret buying from them, IMO. I just checked their website for Kew
Rambler and nothing there tells me that they sell a budded Kew Rambler.
Is this what they said to you over the phone? I wonder if it tends to
colonize and that is why they do not sell it OR.

Cass who is a poster in this forum who also prefers large and brawny
roses buys is a frequenter of Vintage Gardens since she lives in tehri
vicinity. Hey Cass! Here is a Rambler after your heart g!

The ones that climb up trees and cover castles are a bit rich for my
blood. Just as soon as I get a cherry picker (right after I get a pink
cement truck)....