Old 02-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Colour of roses best roses for Albuquerque, NM

Cass wrote:
Radika Kesavan wrote:

Eugene de Beauharnais

LOL! This is rather funny to read since totally coincidentally, my
"hedge" is only a short (12 feet) hedge of 4 plants right now -

That counts.

One of these years, it really will be all filled out and a true rose hedge.

Who says that this does not grow OR?

The guy who sold me the plant.

Got it in one.

Ya know, the OR EdB's are not that common.

Did not know that.

I have Charles de Mills, which is the smallest of the small roses.

Huh, really? I grew CdM a while back, was badly located, but got to be
about 3 to 4 feet tall and just as round. I do not remember it being
smaller than the other Gallicas. At the Carmel mission (or in that
vicinity, has been a while), I remember seeing a stand of CdM, may be
some thirty or so plants, all spectacular, not small.

Maybe I'll get a flower this year. All it wants to do is try to
sucker out of the drain holes of the pot.

Yikes. Mine was a budded plant, so I never saw this problem.

--
Radika
California