Old 02-04-2003, 11:20 PM
Radika Kesavan

Default Kew Rambler (Cass!) Climbing Red Rose?

Cass wrote:
Radika Kesavan wrote:

Cass who is a poster in this forum who also prefers large and brawny
roses buys is a frequenter of Vintage Gardens since she lives in tehri
vicinity. Hey Cass! Here is a Rambler after your heart g!

The ones that climb up trees and cover castles are a bit rich for my
blood. Just as soon as I get a cherry picker (right after I get a pink
cement truck)....

Just teasing. Tonya on Long Island may be able to keep this rose at a
reasonable size, but out here with our kind of winters, thias may be
like introducing rabbits into Australia.

--
Radika
California