Old 04-09-2007, 07:23 PM
Brionyturtle Brionyturtle is offline
Registered User

Hi...just signed up..

Oskar,

I found this thread after googling īpermaculture in Icelandī

Iīm a uni exchnge student from University of Tasmania studying at Haskoli Islands this Fall. Are you still around Reykjavik? Iīd love to come and check out your garden!...and remember what itīs like to see fresh vegies! (as opposed to those I can find at Bonus!!) Hope this summer has been fruitful for you!

I did my permaculture course in Australia some years ago and have been involved in a few projects since...

well, Iīm very hopeful that we can get in contact....

cheers matey,

Briony