Old 03-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Shiva

Default for Shiva - replacements for Mr. L (?)

On Tue, 1 Apr 2003 20:17:21 -0500, "Scopata Fuori"
wrote:

Double Delight has the most delightful lemon fragrance, here in 7b, anyway.

That is my zone too! One more vote for DD!

I have two, and neither have the almost red color the photos seem to
indicate. One is a dark pink, not red, and the other is a moderate pink, on
the outer edges. Yet the ones a member of the local rose society brings to
meetings are wonderful...a fairly clear red with white inside, high centered
and drop dead gorgeous. Neither of mine are spectacular. I hope this year
they'll improve.

How interesting that you have seen blooms from three different plants
that each look different. Hmmm. I don't really want pink in my red and
white bed. Maybe I'll take a good look at the potted DDs while they
are in bloom before I buy one.

Scopata Fuori

"It isn't dead unless it's MAY and it's still dead."