Old 03-04-2003, 05:20 AM
linda mar

Default fertilizers

wouldn't the "Cl" in the "KCl" become a problem? or do you just dump in a
lot of dechlorinator at the same time?

linda

"Bob Alston" wrote in message
.. .
And Morton's Potassium chloride (KCl) pellets - 40 lb bag - gives you

many
lifetimes supply of KCL

--
Bob Alston

"LeighMo" wrote in message
has anyone calculated the amount of flourish fertilizers their tanks

require
and then mixed large quantities of various flourish types together

(like
flourish potassium + flourish trace + flourish) in the proper

proportions.

Yes. I e-mailed Seachem and asked them if it would be okay to do that,

and
they said to go ahead. So I do. :-)

Also I ordered a bottle of flourish iron but it says I already get iron

from
normal flourish so I doubt I will be adding this.

I use it. IME, Flourish alone doesn't provide enough iron.

Leigh