Old 03-04-2003, 07:44 AM
dGH

Default Buying KNO3 - Wait for peacetime?

I live in Toronto. I wanted to try my hand at PMDD. I go into a pharmacy
and ask if they have potassium nitrate. The pharmacist accuses me of
wanting to build a bomb!!!!!! My retort to him was far from pleasant. My
only other choice seems to be buying from Homegrown Hydroponics. Then they
think you've got a grow house going! Considering in North York (just up
from Toronto), they guess that 1 in 10 rental houses is actually a pot
growhouse, this is getting kind of difficult to get a hold of. I don't even
want to attempt to buy from an American company as I fear the RCMP would be
breaking down my door if I tried to get KNO3 shipped to me.

Any Canadians here have any ideas of how to get the 4 main ingredients of
PMDD without being interogated?

Thanks in advance.