Old 14-09-2007, 07:27 AM posted to aus.gardens
col col is offline

Default Passionfruit

On Fri, 14 Sep 2007 11:50:27 +1000, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given
wrote:

wrote in message
On Thu, 13 Sep 2007 21:43:35 +1000, "FarmI" ask@itshall be given wrote:

Do I need two plants do you know?

No.

My Nellie Kelly is a single plant and last year produced over 300 fruit.

Thanks! I too have bought two Nellie Kelly plants and wanted to give one
away if I didn't need to own two of them. I will be advised by you and give
away the extra one.

When we have planted just the one passionfruit its gone no where an
ddied. Planting a second one right next to the other and we get
hundreds of passionfruits. Early on though we could not understand why
it wasn't growing. Went back to where we bought it and they advised
planting a second one next to it which fixed the problem.