Old 14-09-2007, 03:36 PM
M. Murray M. Murray is offline
Registered User

Location: Charlotte, NC, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khoa Tran View Post
Anyone has experience with this pump and this brand or the site itself ?
Thanks
Kh.
I recently purchased a 1hp Power Plus Pump. It took 1 month for it to arrive and when it did it was severly damaged because of poor packaging. The company was uncooperative, refused to submit a claim and even refused to issue me a receipt to prove my purchase. They don't take credit cards so there is no recourse through the credit card company. It was not a good experience. The damage issue is unresolved to this date. I would not recommend purchasing a pump from them.