Old 15-09-2007, 10:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Kath, John, Kye

Kye, John, you're both very welcome. John, towards the end I can assure you it
wasn't exactly love I was feeling.

On Sat, 15 Sep 2007 18:35:15 +1000, "John Varigos"
wrote:

Thanks Dave

This must have been a labour of love - a hell of a lot of work has gone into
it and it will prove to be very useful.

Thanks again

Cheers

John

"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
.. .
Kath, John, Kye, I've emailed the Jones cross-index to each of you. If
for
some reason it doesn't arrive, please let me know to try again.
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham