Old 17-09-2007, 03:21 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
Dave Gillingham Dave Gillingham is offline

Default Well, bless my soul! Look at this!

Or is it a genuine archive operation?

On Mon, 17 Sep 2007 12:19:35 +1000, Dave Gillingham
wrote:

Is this the site there was some discussion about a while back? Or yet another
of the same.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=164870

Following up the thread from Kath about the lineage of my D. kingianum clone, as
well as the email she suggested I did a Google search on "Corrigan's Red".
Turned up the above link.

I haven't followed up any other abpo postings yet, but surely there will be many
others filched as well.
Dave Gillingham

Dave Gillingham