Old 17-09-2007, 04:30 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Well, bless my soul! Look at this!

Wow they even have all my flower photos from my garden group. I wonder if
it has
anything to do with UseNet where is seems like everything ever posted goes
there, like a
main archive library?
Cheers Wendy
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Is this the site there was some discussion about a while back? Or yet
another
of the same.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=164870

Following up the thread from Kath about the lineage of my D. kingianum
clone, as
well as the email she suggested I did a Google search on "Corrigan's Red".
Turned up the above link.

I haven't followed up any other abpo postings yet, but surely there will
be many
others filched as well.
Dave Gillingham