Old 17-09-2007, 05:26 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Well, bless my soul! Look at this!

That's why there's a big ad campaign here for people to be circumspect in
what they put on the web. It stays online forever. Of course the campaign
is focused on kids, but teh same applies to everyone.

K Barrett

"Wendy7" wrote in message
Wow they even have all my flower photos from my garden group. I wonder
if it has
anything to do with UseNet where is seems like everything ever posted goes
there, like a
main archive library?
Cheers Wendy
"Dave Gillingham" wrote in message
Is this the site there was some discussion about a while back? Or yet
another
of the same.
http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/showthread.php?t=164870

Following up the thread from Kath about the lineage of my D. kingianum
clone, as
well as the email she suggested I did a Google search on "Corrigan's
Red".
Turned up the above link.

I haven't followed up any other abpo postings yet, but surely there will
be many
others filched as well.
Dave Gillingham