Old 19-09-2007, 01:25 AM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default What kind of Orchid

If you want to split it up and send me a piece, maybe I can ID it for you.

"Don Sanders" wrote in message
Early this year I was given a container pg about twenty Orchids. I do not
remember what kind or how to care for them. The leaves are about three
lfeet long and are. leathery. The bulbs are the size of small dweet
potateos. It bloomed once but I can't recall much about them. All I have
done is kept watered/ I would like to split it up into a couplle of
plants.