Old 11-02-2003, 10:34 PM
Timothy

Default tiller

On Tue, 11 Feb 2003 01:30:16 +0000, Keith Carroll wrote:

I have a small garden. I am tired of tilling with my back.
Can anyone give me input on the Mantis or Ryobi tillers ?
Thanks Keith

Good day Keith. I've used the mantis tiller many times. The are well built
machines that will till ten inches or so deep. They have a 2 cycle, echo brand
engine and they should last many years. I've never used the ryobi tiller,
but I own a few ryobi string trimmer multi-tools. The ryobi moters are
rather good, but their construction is somewhat weak in my oppion. But if
your not using it in a commercial way, it should do just fine. The mantis
will sell for $280 to $350 and the ryobi goes for $120 to $200.