Old 19-09-2007, 03:59 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Well, bless my soul! Look at this!

Maybe the idea is to get a fliker account and post links there.

Eric Hunt wrote:
Some of the first things I ever posted to mailing lists and UseNet
newsgroups, back 15+ years ago in college, are still floating around today -
I see them when I do periodic google searches on my name.

-Eric in SF
www.orchidphotos.org

"K Barrett" wrote in message
. ..
That's why there's a big ad campaign here for people to be circumspect in
what they put on the web. It stays online forever. Of course the
campaign is focused on kids, but teh same applies to everyone.