Old 23-09-2007, 04:47 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
[email protected] tv692@yahoo.com is offline

Default FREE-I just found this great website where you can get a FREE Plasma TV This Is NOT a Scam See for Yourself.

Get a free TV with no credit card. Follow this link and sign up where
it says Start Here. Then sign up for an offer I recommend ebay (or
FastWeb if it works on your computer) because you don't need to give
them your credit card # or pay anything. If you choose ebay create a
new account and bid 99 cents on something very expensive like an
iphone or ps3 so you are guaranteed to lose.
http://www.plasmas4free.com/default.aspx?r=908393