Old 26-09-2007, 02:10 PM posted to triangle.gardens
doctoroe doctoroe is offline

Default anyone growing lavender?

Thanks, we'll definitely try it next year.

On Sep 25, 11:25 pm, Dan Becker wrote:
In article .com,

doctoroe wrote:
Is anyone growing lavender around this area? Does it do well here, and
when in the season does it usually bloom? We are thinking about
putting some in next spring, since it seems to repel deer, at least on
a limited basis.

Yep, we have some in the front yard bed, up near the house, it gets
morning sun. It's doing well after three years, even weathering the
draught with minimal care.

ms to bloom most strongly in the spring and early to mid summer.

Dan