Old 26-09-2007, 09:59 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Oxymel of Squill Oxymel of Squill is offline

Default is wood ericaceous?

OP says......

thanks all for the input. The pond is getting filled in because it has a
puncture and I'm fed up with trying to mend it / fill it up. Ithas a plastic
liner which holds water most of the time but I think it has a hole which has
coontrived some sort of flap that sometimes decides to open up and dump the
water. Sometimes the effect is that a passing elephant has popped its trunk
over the garden fence.
Flowerdew said blueberries like almost boggy conditions
I was thinking of bunging the branches unshredded into the hole to bring it
up to a foot or so and then topping with ericaceous compost.
Keep losing myself here, does ericaceousness dislike lime and like acid?

salut

"cliff_the_gardener" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hello Jon