Old 27-09-2007, 04:13 AM posted to aus.gardens
Jonno Jonno is offline

Default Trick to growing tomatoes in Brisbane?

I know you mean "quite" not quiet which means another thing altogether.
Maybe I'd be better of being "quiet".

len garden wrote:
g'day lionel,

we do quiet well only having to get control over the tropical fruit
fly but that dept' s looking better this year.

sounds like maybe position or growing medium might not be quiet right,
they will do better in full sun at least a good 6 hours a day.

check how we do our successful gardens there may be some ideas there
for you?

On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:56:34 +1000, Lionel van den Berg
wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev