Old 27-09-2007, 03:10 PM posted to triangle.gardens
MAC MAC is offline

Default anyone growing lavender?

We've got some in the front yard that's doing pretty well, although I
wish I had mixed some sand with the planting soil when I put them in.
They get sun in the morning and dappled light in the afternoon, and they
seem OK with that.

doctoroe wrote:
Is anyone growing lavender around this area? Does it do well here, and
when in the season does it usually bloom? We are thinking about
putting some in next spring, since it seems to repel deer, at least on
a limited basis.
Thanks