Old 29-09-2007, 06:33 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
Ray B Ray B is offline

Default Frustration!!!

This is funny, in its own way, but frustrating nonetheless...

So apparently a guy sent First Rays an email. Either I didn't get it, or it
was deleted due to a blank, or overly-cryptic subject line. I don't open
emails that say simply "Inquiry" or "Request", as they are often related,
these days, to my "size", which I don't worry about.

Anyway, so then the guy calls and leaves a message on my answering machine,
something to the effect of "Maybe you guys are on vacation or something, but
please respond.". No email, no phone number. Sheesh.

I'll bet I get bad-mouthed for being unresponsive on this one....