Old 29-09-2007, 09:41 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids

Default Frustration!!!

I (briefly!) had a secretary who comes to mind here. She filed my
accountant's number under "A" (for accountant) and took messages such as
"The guy called about the contract". Aaaarrrggghhhh!

Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
This is funny, in its own way, but frustrating nonetheless...

So apparently a guy sent First Rays an email. Either I didn't get it, or
it was deleted due to a blank, or overly-cryptic subject line. I don't
open emails that say simply "Inquiry" or "Request", as they are often
related, these days, to my "size", which I don't worry about.

Anyway, so then the guy calls and leaves a message on my answering
machine, something to the effect of "Maybe you guys are on vacation or
something, but please respond.". No email, no phone number. Sheesh.

I'll bet I get bad-mouthed for being unresponsive on this one....