Old 30-09-2007, 09:28 AM posted to aus.gardens
none none is offline

Default Plants of Eeeeeeevil

A kettle of boiling water, dribled into the centre of the plant, worked
on mine.

Chookie wrote:
I have just been crawling around the back lawn uprooting bindii...

sigh

Two years ago, I would have told you we didn't have any out the back (though a
goodly collection out the front). Last summer, I found a few in the back yard
in the approved manner (tread-ouch!). This spring, they seem to be there in
millions. I thought I'd cleared out the back yard infestation a week ago.
Nup.

When the cockroaches are gone, there will still be bindii!

Tackling the front lawn tomorrow. I have hit the really bad bits with roundup
-- it will be interesting to see the result.