Old 04-10-2007, 12:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Marutchi@depot Marutchi@depot is offline

Default Sections of my garden. 8/8

Dave Moorman wrote:
In article ,
"Marutchi" BarbaraH*REMOVE wrote:

begin 666 b-0099-yard-02-10-07-20-85.jpg

Very lush, Barbara, in spite of the dry conditions. It looks
heavenly.

Thanks Dave, I have a bore so can keep my plants alive, though it damages
the foliage of delicate plants. :-)

You are just heading into spring, now, but it probably never gets very
cold there, I'd guess.

Depends on what you call cold. :-) Anything under 20 C is cold to me. :-D
We did have a very cold snap this past winter, set records in some areas, I
think it got down to 2 C in our area, thankfully it was only a day or two.