Old 04-10-2007, 06:32 AM
~Ellie~ ~Ellie~ is offline
Registered User

Default Establishing a lawn

Hi! I've decided to start working on our garden... at the moment it's a big bare block of dirt, with weeds starting to rear their nasty little heads everywhere.

I'm attempting to grow a blue couch lawn from seed, one section at a time, due to financial constraints.

I have just one question to begin with, but I'm sure many more will follow

Can I use grey water (washing machine, shower) to water the lawn as it germinates, or will there be too much phospherous, etc in the water? It has already got a lawn starter fertiliser on the soil.

Thanks in advance for any replies!