Old 04-10-2007, 08:19 AM posted to aus.gardens
Sandgroper Sandgroper is offline

Default How much beer does it take to drown slugs?

Thanks to everyone who replied... I'll try out the advice. Cheers

"Sandgroper" wrote in message
Hubby's not all that happy about me swiping the stubby out from under his
chin as soon as it reaches the critical angle. I've had a stubby with

maybe
1/2 inch beer lying under an old cabbage leaf for days and, though there
seems to be some sort of blobs in the bottom, there's still many big fat
very much alive slugs in my garden!
Am I skimping on the beer?
BTW ... slaters don't seem at all interested in it.
Cheers, Carmel in WA