Old 04-10-2007, 01:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Cat(h) Cat(h) is offline

Default Can I design something that will be useful while gardening?

On Oct 4, 1:24 pm, Stewart Robert Hinsley
wrote:
In message . com,
"Cat(h)" writes

And if she delivers on my permanent weeding hoe, she's guaranteed to
become a gazillionnaire, and even more worthwhile, my eternal
gratitude ;-)

A how with a reservoir (which you can fill up with glyphosate solution)
which is connected to the working surface by capillary tubes?

I suspect that getting the delivery rate correct (and efficient) is
non-trivial, and that there's likely to be a problem with the delivery
tubes getting clogged at the outlet end.

I'm being rather more challenging than that: I want *permanent* weed
removal. As in pluck once in a lifetime. As in creeping-buttercup-
begone-never-to-be-seen-again. As in total weed sterility (with
perfect wanted plant fruitfulness, of course).
I wonder if the laser technology for unwanted hair removal could be
adapted...
Hey, I may as well dream here as elsewhere?

Cat(h)