Old 05-10-2007, 09:02 AM posted to aus.gardens
FarmI FarmI is offline

Default How much beer does it take to drown slugs?

"George.com" wrote in message

or
derris dust and cornflakes dampened with a bit of beer or water.

tell me more about derris dust & cornflakes with beer.

I've been off trying to find my gardening notbooks and I can't as they
aren't in the drawer where they should be. And now you ask, it does seem
like an odd mix for snails. I wonder whether I misremembered one of the
ingredients. Blast! Now I'm going to have to do a hunt for those
notebooks!