Old 06-10-2007, 03:52 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

"Jonno" wrote in message
I agree!
But the problem with political parties is youre either hot one term or
cold the other. I wish there were some swinging polititicans...with the
peoples interset in mind, not mindless selling of government assets to
'merican ans o'seas "investors"

vote green.

which isn't a complete solution of course, but it helps :-) imo the greens
are only a few elections away from becoming a viably large third party
(which, let's face it, is precisely what we need, regardless of who the
third party actually _is_).

the way people currently vote is that many seem to think they "have" to vote
either liberal (sic) or labor, but frankly such behaviour will only
encourage them ;-)
kylie