Old 06-10-2007, 11:57 PM posted to rec.gardens.orchids
K Barrett K Barrett is offline

Default Kathy's in the news again

Isn't that a great article? The girls were sooo poised & articulate during
the interview. You'd never guess they were 11 and 12 yo. By comparison I
was tongue tied. All freaking out wondering if we were coming over well or
like idiots. Guess it turned out OK! LOL!! I'm still freaking out over the
show. whether we'll have enough judges, whether the display will come
together OK, whether we should paint the lattice panel back drops or leave
them plain, whether the Community Center will put the announcement on the
leader Board like they said they would. Whether I'll need more signs for the
sides of the road etc etc etc. (Can you tell I've never been a show
chairman before?)

"Diana Kulaga" wrote in message
http://www.contracostatimes.com/livi...nclick_check=1