Old 07-10-2007, 12:10 PM posted to aus.gardens
cp cp is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 01:09:48 +1000, Terryc
wrote:

cp wrote:

And the really disturbing thing about this surplus is that most Australians
are too tied to one political party to use their heads and actually think.

Pot kettle black.

I take it that reading comprehension isn't a strong point with you.

When are you going to understand that the federal
government has nothing to do with the power, water and hospitals in
each state of Australia.

Lol, you really should make an effort to stop reading your party's
propaganda and connect withthe real world.

You can only save so much.

But you said that was what you should do for your old age.

You are kidding right. They left the country in a real mess. Debt
levels were so high that its only now they've been paid off.

lol, you really need to learn to read and analyse for yourself. Haven't
you worked it out yet. Every time the libs get into power, they have a
party and cause long term economic mayhem. Then the voters put labor
into power who do the hard years and turn the ship around. Hang onto
your hats, we are about to go there again.

My house repayments under the 17% of PK were far less that what I have
to pay now. explain that one.

Easy, you are a fool and probably have huge credit card debt.
You really need to get off your high horse and get out of the garden
news groups. Your crap belongs in aus.politics where all the loonies
live.