Old 07-10-2007, 06:10 PM posted to aus.gardens
cp cp is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

On Sun, 07 Oct 2007 01:03:17 +1000, Terryc
wrote:

cp wrote:

Water is the responceability of the states as is the hospital system
which is in a god awful mess.

I take it that you have been out of the country.

The hospital system is a real disaster story. My neighbour died
recently and was sent home time and time again. Nursing homes are a
shambles. My neighbours children in the end cared for him. They had to
rent a special bed for him but in the end it was cheaper to buy a
special bed than rent one.

If your pet is in agony there is a green liquid that ends the pets
life with digfnity. Dying in agony I would not wish it on my worse
enemy.

If there wasa a referendum on this ussue the public would be for it
but poltitions are to scared about the clergy and their reactions to
go through with it. The NT a while back allowed this but the Federal
government put a bill into parliament and the dumb ass pollies from
all the major parties could vote yay or nay and they wer so worried
about the clergy they supported the bill to over turn the NT
government.

Personally I'd like to see the church stay the hell out of politics.
Both Rudd and Howard are to close the church IMHO.

A suggestion if I may. Post anything to do with politics in
aus.politics Somehow the loonies from aus.politics have made their way
to this news group. This debate has gone on too long as it is.

You need water to have a garden. Without it you are stuffed.

I've got two water tanks. How many do you have?

Bore water for us. Cost $5000 and two weeks later the state government
over here imposed that we can only use it 3 days a week. The way
things are going if I was to waste my money on a water tank they'll
impose that I only use it a couple times a week

You can also choose plants that require little water.

The only plants I grow are one sthat bring in food like vegi's and
fruit plants. This saves me a fortune on buying at the local store.
My food lasts longer and has taste with no poisons unlike what is sold
just about everywhere.