Old 04-04-2003, 04:56 AM
Radika Kesavan

Default Colour of roses best roses for Albuquerque, NM

Cass wrote:

All good points, not to mention monitor resolution. I put up an image
once that has a clear impression of the thrip on a light colored rose.
I mean there's no doubt, if you've ever had them. Then I asked someone
if she'd seen the thrips. She said she couldn't see them.

Still, I refuse to give up. Ultimately, if it looks good on my monitor
and satisfies me, the hell with the rest of the world.

Atta Girl.

Usually, from the dissatisfied comments you have sometimes made on some
of your own pictures and from the gorgeous way the very same would look
on mine, I have a feeling that my monitor is better attuend to your
pictures g.

--
Radika
California