Old 08-10-2007, 09:33 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default My Dog Keeps Killing My Lawn

"Mark Woodcock" wrote in message

Can anyone help me with a solution to my lawn problem. My dog keeps
urinating on my lawn (better than in the house) but as a result the
grass discolours in this area a few days later and I end up with a very
patchy lawn.

I dont want to stop my dog going out but I want a beautiful lawn as
well.

Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do about this problem?

Thanks

Mark

--
Mark Woodcock

Mark train your dog to pee somewhere else. Do you have a paved or concrete
area which can be hosed/watered down after?

Guide Dogs from a very early age are trained to go when and where they are
told.

Mike

--
www.rneba.org.uk for the latest pictures of the very first reunion and
Inaugural General Meeting. Nothing less than a fantastic success.