Old 04-04-2003, 06:56 AM
Huskies4all

Default Glyphosate

In article 2_5ja.79336$Zo.17905@sccrnsc03, says...
Do you know if your soil can be amended or if it needs to lay fallow
for even a longer time?

Allegra

This happened the first year we were in this house. It took 3 years for
the soil to support vegetation again. I admit, the third year, when I
was sure things would survive, used the "blank" space to put in several
roses. I'd planned on ripping the grass there out anyway.

I didn't want to make a big deal about the soil, because his newly
planted apple tree came down with a bad case of death. (*I* had nothing
to do with it, but I strongly suspect my hubby.) Luckily they moved a
couple years after we moved in.

As for the pets, I have 2 cats who are indoor only, and two Huskies that
are almost exclusively indoors, also. I figure, why have a pet if you're
going to ignore them?

CJ