Old 09-10-2007, 09:24 AM posted to aus.gardens
0tterbot 0tterbot is offline

Default Love the lack of water dont you?

I don't like Costello. I would like to see Turnball or
Bishop in the leadership pack with Downer.

I like Costello, Bishop and Downer too but I'd like to see how they
operate without the dead hand of Howard stuffed up their back before I
vote Liberal again.

just to bring two equally off-topic parts of this thread together
(SORRY!!!!!! :-) b. bishop was on jjj making a fool of herself the other
week concerning the whole illegal-drug conflagration. whether you like her
or not, she was holding a line that illicit drugs are both "more deadly" and
"create more harm" than those which, by historical quirk, are not illicit.
the other person on with her (one of the drug-dudes from st vincent's in
sydney iirc - i.e. someone whose job it actually is - who is experienced and
informed) held his patience but he was struggling. as was i.

i think it's fair to say that the current crop of liberals (sic) have a
massive and insurmountable problem with being simply unable to stick to the
facts. they're not all dead-set dickheads, but it's definitely a case of he
who lies down with dogs wakes up with fleas. and that does no one any good.
kylie